The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Effects of the EJ shields?
02-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Effects of the EJ shields?
Does anyone know the effects (and the meanings) of the four smallpox vaccine shields?
(EJ, EJ2, EJ7, and EJ13) (formerly beta, delta, and omega vaccine shields)

I've heard from playing through the game that different vaccines limit different countries or something? Can anyone verify if this hypothesis is true?

(I usually finish the Smallpox scenario stealthily, without being caught. So the vaccine abilities are completely useless to me.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 02:56 PM by tau19182.)
RE: Effects of the EJ shields?
alpha shield blocks alpha vaccine(when the messege says:alpha vaccine released),beta shield-beta vaccine,etc...

so,I think that its like a vaccine boost-the alfa,beta,gamma,delta make the workings of the total vaccine faster..
03-05-2014, 03:42 PM
(03-05-2014 02:54 PM)tau199 Wrote:  alpha shield blocks alpha vaccine(when the messege says:alpha vaccine released),beta shield-beta vaccine,etc...

so,I think that its like a vaccine boost-the alfa,beta,gamma,delta make the workings of the total vaccine faster..

Thanks!
04-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Nah,I don't agree with him.The news of EPX(why EP in my game?)means they released EPX vaccine,which will make the infected turn back to the healthy.If we use the shields,we can make the vaccine ineffective.When the EP2 becomes ineffective,they will begin to study about EP7.After the EP10(why EP10 not 13 in my game?) fails,the cure will be much faster.However,if the EP10 really came out,there weren't be many people,so it won't be a problem.