The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Ability to Edit Hot Keys?
05-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Ability to Edit Hot Keys?
I absolutely enjoy playing this game so far, but one problem...

I am unable to change to Hot Key assignments. I'm not sure if I am the only one with this problem, or if this is a global issue for pc players. I understand that this game came out for touch screen devices that did not need Hot Keys, so I can understand why that feature in the options menu would be overlooked.

I would really like to be able to assign the functions to the Hot Keys of my choosing, unless the developers have a purpose for me not having that control. For example, I would like to switch between super fast mode and the symptoms pages using the mouse 4 and mouse 5 on my mouse, instead the default space bar and 'q' respectively.

Perhaps I'm noob and overlooked a simple edit button on the options menu.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Ability to Edit Hot Keys?
It is something we will look to bring in further down the line, but the functionality isn't available yet. We plan to do a revamp of the whole "options" menu when we have the big features up and working. Hope you understand!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply