The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Graphical issue
05-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Graphical issue
Hi,

I was wondering why this game is so rough on my graphics card? The game doesn't look like it's any high-end or anything but my graphics card is going nuts and being noisy as hell. I know I'm not the only one with this issue.
Is it poor programming or something with the engine it runs on?

I'm using a GeForce GTX 560, which should be enough for a game like this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Graphical issue
Can you upload here a picture ingame? Just to see if your game is ok.
05-05-2014, 08:19 PM
I don't seem to be able to take a screenshot, but I assure you that there is nothing wrong in-game. The game looks fine but is just very rough on my GFX card which I find unlikely since the game is quite simplistic. There is no reason why it should require this much resource.
05-05-2014, 09:05 PM
This doesn't sound like anything on game side. It could be it's starting to ware down or just bad programming on the makers side. I'd suggest contacting support for your card maker first then Ndemic. If it is nothing on the card side, the team have some code searching to do!

Wooooo 100 posts <Big Grin
05-05-2014, 11:34 PM
(05-05-2014 09:05 PM)GoldenA Wrote:  This doesn't sound like anything on game side. It could be it's starting to ware down or just bad programming on the makers side. I'd suggest contacting support for your card maker first then Ndemic. If it is nothing on the card side, the team have some code searching to do!

Wooooo 100 posts <Big Grin

As I said, I'm not the only one with this problem and we don't use the same GFX card. At least I don't believe so.
07-05-2014, 10:38 AM
(05-05-2014 05:28 PM)Zyzio Wrote:  Hi,

I was wondering why this game is so rough on my graphics card? The game doesn't look like it's any high-end or anything but my graphics card is going nuts and being noisy as hell. I know I'm not the only one with this issue.

Have you tried changing the video settings in the options menu? They aren't very clear at the moment (it is something we are going to come back and redo) but some of them should help. If you want help on what these all do, then please email in through the in-game contact form.
08-05-2014, 08:36 PM
(07-05-2014 10:38 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 05:28 PM)Zyzio Wrote:  Hi,

Have you tried changing the video settings in the options menu? They aren't very clear at the moment (it is something we are going to come back and redo) but some of them should help. If you want help on what these all do, then please email in through the in-game contact form.

I have set everything on minimum and/or off where I can.