The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Purchasing through Amazon
10-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Question Purchasing through Amazon
Hello, I am trying to purchase the game through Amazon for my Kindle Fire, but the link from this site isn't working, and when I go to directly to Amazon the only items it shows me are guides to the game. Any idea what's going on??? Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Purchasing through Amazon
could it be the store is glitching and thinking your tablet incompatible? Google play did that once to me. If not Ndemic could have accidentally tagged the game incompatible with your tablet and could be easily fixed.
11-05-2014, 08:57 AM
I can confirm that Amazon (Germany) removed the app from there store (but I could buy in-game f.e. cheats) even if I use a Browser. But I received the Patch 8 last Night. A bit strange.
12-05-2014, 10:41 AM
We're having some issues with Amazon at the moment - we're working on getting it back up on the store as soon as possible!
13-05-2014, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 08:47 AM by ThzuN3ff.)
Thumbs Down RE: Purchasing through Amazon
App is now back on Amazon. But Amazon released a patch (rollback to V.1.7.4) which crashes my game and after necessary re-instal my whole progress and also the unlocked cheats are lost Angry.
13-05-2014, 09:02 AM
(13-05-2014 08:46 AM)ThzuN Wrote:  App is now back on Amazon. But Amazon released a patch (rollback to V.1.7.4) which crashes my game and after necessary re-instal my whole progress and also the unlocked cheats are lost Angry.

Sorry to hear this - we're looking into the issues with Amazon and working on a fix. Will keep you updated.
13-05-2014, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 10:31 AM by ThzuN3ff.)
Amazon answered me, that it is no problem, because the whole content could be unlocked via ingame-shop. So I should pay approx. 25€ to get my progress (cheats and all genes which I had unlocked) back which was lost after trying to install a patch?????? Not funny. Hope you'll find a better soultion.

PS: I don't understand why I enabled Savegame-Sync in the app and don't get my progress back.

PPS: I had no problem to pay for the extra-content (Neurax & Necroa), because they are my favorite plagues and the price was fair.