The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Mega-Brutal Strategies for Scenarios (3 bio)
21-05-2014, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 04:38 AM by dragon841.)
RE: Mega-Brutal Strategies for Scenarios (3 bio)
^That sounds like a similar strategy to one someone posted on the TouchArcade forum. I'll try this, or maybe not, because it's going to overwrite my beautiful 3 bio on brutal Sad

I also wish that Smallpox had more cure-slowing things, like Black Death has hardened reshuffle, why doesn't it?

Edit: I tried your strategy and each time I got above 300 days and each time I ran out of DNA to evolve symptoms/reshuffles. Tried using Catalytic Switch once, failed miserably with only 3.1 bil dead. How many times did you try before you finally succeeded?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega-Brutal Strategies for Scenarios (3 bio) - NdemicMarc - 12-05-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Mega-Brutal Strategies for Scenarios (3 bio) - dragon55 - 21-05-2014 07:24 PM