The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Mega Brutal Scenarios bug
15-05-2014, 03:49 AM
Mega Brutal Scenarios bug
Every time I replay a Scenario in Mega Brutal difficulty, my Brutal progress goes down but the DNA progress bar gets replaced by the Mega Brutal golden DNA.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2014, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 07:30 AM by Hollo48d.)
RE: Mega Brutal Scenarios bug
There should be a "View Switch" for game difficulties, so you can see what you have gained per difficultylevel and choose which to be shown in the list of scenarios. (By tapping the Difficulty Bar above the Scenario listing, which would be the best on-screen option.)

~Hollow.
20-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Thanks guys, we will look into this.
20-05-2014, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2014 02:14 PM by dragon841.)
It's because each time you beat something on a higher difficulty, the biohazards receive "overwrite" the old, easier difficulty; for example, I have beaten everything on 3 biohazards mega-brutal except for 3 missing on Smallpox, 1 on Nipah and 1 on Swine; my progress bar therefore says 9% completed brutal (as I had previously beaten everything 3 biohazards on brutal.)
17-06-2015, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2015 09:51 AM by dra73b.)
This still hasn’t been fixed (currently playing on ver. 1.10.1).
I've finished all scenarios with 3 bio-hazards on mega-brutal & brutal (with almost all plague types, details here http://www.filedropper.com/plagueinc ), but the progress bar is always indicating 0% Brutal. I didn't play on lower difficulties because there’s no challenge Smile