The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

keeping crashing
22-05-2014, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 08:33 PM by sakamak23f.)
keeping crashing
hi NDEMIC,

just writing to let you know that the game keeping crashing every minute under IOS 5.02, and all the names of the countries mismatched with one another in the Traditional Chinese Language Display. I have tried to reinstall the game to no avail. Now im going to update my iphone 5 to the latest os (just for your game ya so u know how disappoiting im not being able to play it nowBlush)and see if the crashes continue. Hope you guys can fix the crash ASAP. Cheers and good job Smile

Upate : Sorry i was unaware of the bug reporting thread now im going to transfer my post there. My bad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: keeping crashing
(22-05-2014 08:31 PM)sakamak Wrote:  hi NDEMIC,

just writing to let you know that the game keeping crashing every minute under IOS 5.02, and all the names of the countries mismatched with one another in the Traditional Chinese Language Display. I have tried to reinstall the game to no avail. Now im going to update my iphone 5 to the latest os (just for your game ya so u know how disappoiting im not being able to play it nowBlush)and see if the crashes continue. Hope you guys can fix the crash ASAP. Cheers and good job Smile

Upate : Sorry i was unaware of the bug reporting thread now im going to transfer my post there. My bad.

Thanks for this. It is something we are aware of and a hotfix will be out very soon!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply