The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Forum needs a bit polishing
20-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Forum needs a bit polishing
I really like your game very much and I have lots of ideas. I posted some of them on steam but most of them are still in my mind. I wanted to post them here since I think it's more official.

My first suggestion is not about the game but rather about this forum itself. We need more subforums (obv. no 30 like some other games have) but maybe one for

-Announcements,
-Suggestions (maybe divided later into main game &scenario),
-Bug reports,
-Technical Troubleshooting,
-Off Topic
-(Everything else that I have forgotten and can be usefull)
-a hidden developers area (maybe you already have this since we normal users can't see it Smile )

What I know from my administrative work it would look much better and automatically would separate the topics and older topics wouldn't disappear in the depth of page 3+ within 2 weeks.Wink

It would be great if an admin could do that. It's just a few minutes of workBlush

Happy easter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Forum needs a bit polishing
(20-04-2014 09:51 AM)Driple Wrote:  I really like your game very much and I have lots of ideas. I posted some of them on steam but most of them are still in my mind. I wanted to post them here since I think it's more official.

My first suggestion is not about the game but rather about this forum itself. We need more subforums (obv. no 30 like some other games have) but maybe one for

-Announcements,
-Bug reports,
-Off Topic
-a hidden developers area (maybe you already have this since we normal users can't see it Smile )

What I know from my administrative work it would look much better and automatically would separate the topics and older topics wouldn't disappear in the depth of page 3+ within 2 weeks.Wink

It would be great if an admin could do that. It's just a few minutes of workBlush

Happy easter

I completely agree. Smile
20-04-2014, 02:10 PM
(20-04-2014 09:51 AM)Driple Wrote:  I really like your game very much and I have lots of ideas. I posted some of them on steam but most of them are still in my mind. I wanted to post them here since I think it's more official.

-Announcements,
-Bug reports,
-Off Topic

Happy easter
Yeah, this would help keep it clean and for people to invest more time Wink
also...
(20-04-2014 09:51 AM)Driple Wrote:  -a hidden developers area (maybe you already have this since we normal users can't see it Smile )
what could go on here? hope no one hacks the system to see it Wink
20-04-2014, 04:14 PM
I wouldn't mind if the mobile and PC had seperate forums....if only to save me from turning green with jealousy....
27-05-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2014 01:18 PM by Driplfe0.)
(20-04-2014 04:14 PM)Jeste Wrote:  I wouldn't mind if the mobile and PC had seperate forums....if only to save me from turning green with jealousy....

At least that was done and it helps a little bit.
But it is exactly like I said - I don't like to say it like this but - good ideas like mine disappear and are nowhere to be seen again. (I know a man's praise in his own mouth stinks - thats how we would say it^^Smile).
I recently checked out MyBB (The board software). Generating the mentioned forums would just take a few min. Sorting the old posts definitely a lot more but like I already said it would tidy things up a lot and would also help the developers to distinguish between the topics. Bugs <--> Suggestions just an example.

I don't know if there are others like me, I really love this game and would like to contribute to it but I don't feel well in this uhm jahh messy state of this forum.Sad