The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague INC on XONE
10-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Information Plague INC on XONE
What do you think about it?
http://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/news/7...o-xbox-one
I think it is a bad idea (very difficult to play strategy game on pad; + the game itself is still in early development stage Tongue)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Plague INC on XONE
I'd agree with OP; it's very difficult to operate the game using the game controller, and the game itself is still unstable.

But I am really glad to see that Plague Inc. is growing well for the past two years. <3
18-06-2014, 02:55 PM
(11-06-2014 03:13 PM)helix-foss Wrote:  I'd agree with OP; it's very difficult to operate the game using the game controller, and the game itself is still unstable.

But I am really glad to see that Plague Inc. is growing well for the past two years. <3

I don't really like the idea because as far as I know the game is being developed by one guy so I think updates will take longer as they will have to be made for pc and Xbox.
18-06-2014, 05:18 PM
(18-06-2014 02:55 PM)Poldemo Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 03:13 PM)helix-foss Wrote:  I'd agree with OP; it's very difficult to operate the game using the game controller, and the game itself is still unstable.

I don't really like the idea because as far as I know the game is being developed by one guy so I think updates will take longer as they will have to be made for pc and Xbox.

A bit more than one guy Wink

We won't be focusing on Xbox One until we are out of Early Access on Steam. Hence, the speed that we bring out updates won't slow as we will not be developing more than one big platform at a time.