The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

My new plague idea
23-06-2014, 09:51 PM
DNA My new plague idea
My idea for a new plague type is a computer virus. the goal is to "mutate" your virus to develop new ways of shutting down the internet. For example a few symptoms would be things like deleting websites, stealing passwords, and decrypting files. I don't know its just an idea, tell me what you think below.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2014, 04:26 AM
RE: My new plague idea
(23-06-2014 09:51 PM)chip051 Wrote:  My idea for a new plague type is a computer virus. the goal is to "mutate" your virus to develop new ways of shutting down the internet. For example a few symptoms would be things like deleting websites, stealing passwords, and decrypting files. I don't know its just an idea, tell me what you think below.

was already proposed
24-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Tongue RE: My new plague idea
GreatCool
That music is also pretty cool!Angel
23-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Plague Inc RE: My new plague idea
(23-06-2014 09:51 PM)chip051 Wrote:  My idea for a new plague type is a computer virus. the goal is to "mutate" your virus to develop new ways of shutting down the internet. For example a few symptoms would be things like deleting websites, stealing passwords, and decrypting files. I don't know its just an idea, tell me what you think below.

That is nice idea Smile

(24-06-2014 02:28 PM)Imwebb Wrote:  GreatCool
That music is also pretty cool!Angel

Thank you for your feedback Imwebby, we're glad our sound is contagious Big Grin