The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Spain>Morroco transmission
05-07-2014, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 10:11 PM by Cosmiadd.)
Spain>Morroco transmission
Hey there,

I don't know if this is a balance related thing or not but as far as i can see there is no transmission between Spain>Morrocco. Aside from the fact that they're extremely close, under 30km or something, they have ferries moving people every two hours to and from. So IRL-wise, it's almost a certainty that if Spain is fully infected Morrocco will be as well.

Morocco actually has no port in game apparently and the only way to get to it is via the long Egypt route or a port in West Africa, which rarely/never gets ships as far as i saw. (in a 10-year superstrech it got ZERO infected ships)

Just saying, up to my tenth or so game and i noticed that to be a recurring theme. I get to Greenland and Madagascar a LOT faster than i get to Morroco or west africa in general.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 03:42 PM
RE: Spain>Morroco transmission
Morocco is hard to infect, but unlike Greenland or other island countries, it is never immune to infection, especially with zoonotic upgrades.
06-07-2014, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 10:53 PM by Flamathe965.)
Agree, Morocco (other than those incredibly annoying islands) is one of the last places to be infected.
08-07-2014, 12:46 PM
I think it's peculiar that Spain/Morocco don't have a land border, but other countries with straights as borders like East Africa/Saudi Arabia or France/UK do have a land border.