The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Bacteria Mega-brutal
29-06-2014, 07:10 AM
Bacteria Mega-brutal
I have searched hours on end for strategies to help me. I have tried entire days coming up with possible ways to beat it. Star tin India, Brazil, china, Indonesia, Greenland, and Iceland. Can some one please help me with this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Bacteria Mega-brutal
(29-06-2014 07:10 AM)spikeman1 Wrote:  I have searched hours on end for strategies to help me. I have tried entire days coming up with possible ways to beat it. Star tin India, Brazil, china, Indonesia, Greenland, and Iceland. Can some one please help me with this?

Bacteria is oddly one of the harder Mega Brutal modes, because the Bacterial Shields are really worth nothing as far as offsetting the higher difficuluty. So, what I do is put all my Transmission disease points into Birds, Rodents, and Cattle to increase mutation chance.

With Extreme Zoonosis, even if you fail to infect a country and they shut down everything, you may still get the random animal infection event.

Basically, I'm using Zoonosis to make Bacteria more like the easy Virus Mega Brutal strat.
29-06-2014, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2014 05:29 PM by spikemana1e.)
(29-06-2014 01:28 PM)Screwber Wrote:  
(29-06-2014 07:10 AM)spikeman1 Wrote:  I have searched hours on end for strategies to help me. I have tried entire days coming up with possible ways to beat it. Star tin India, Brazil, china, Indonesia, Greenland, and Iceland. Can some one please help me with this?

Bacteria is oddly one of the harder Mega Brutal modes, because the Bacterial Shields are really worth nothing as far as offsetting the higher difficuluty. So, what I do is put all my Transmission disease points into Birds, Rodents, and Cattle to increase mutation chance.

With Extreme Zoonosis, even if you fail to infect a country and they shut down everything, you may still get the random animal infection event.

Basically, I'm using Zoonosis to make Bacteria more like the easy Virus Mega Brutal strat.

So island countries can get randomly infected to?

Edit: Thank you for the help, but i can't infect every one in time still, any other ideas?
29-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Any one else got ideas? Any help with be appreciated!
30-06-2014, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 01:02 AM by spikemana1e.)
Any one?

Please, I'm really sick and tired of trying to beat bacteria and losing, is there any strategy that can help me?
30-06-2014, 02:43 AM
Any 1 please, I know there are people who's beaten it, any ideas that could help me?
30-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Can some one please help me. I beg of any help possible. Even simple tips as to where I should start would be great.
30-06-2014, 05:31 AM
Start in China. Evolve rodent transmission and coughing to start. Focus on zoonosis, evolve resistances as needed. Don't waste your time on shells.
30-06-2014, 07:42 AM
(30-06-2014 05:31 AM)A Gu Wrote:  Start in China. Evolve rodent transmission and coughing to start. Focus on zoonosis, evolve resistances as needed. Don't waste your time on shells.
resistances such as, drug resistance 1 and genetic hardening 1 and 2 and drug resistance 2 or just drug resistance 1?
30-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Gene setup:
-ATP Boost
-Whatever
-Teracyte
-Rurophile
-Sympto-Statis

1. I start in Egypt
2. Evolve Bird 1
3. Evolve Cysts, Abscesses, Rash, Sweating, Skin Lesions, Coughing, Sneezing, Anemia, Hemophilia in any order. Don't care about severity as long as it's not lethal.
4. Evolve Bird 2, Water 1&2, Drug 1&2
5. If it infects Russia, Cold Resistance 1&2, Livestock 1&2
6. If it fails, try again and again
7. If it infects all country, do Total Organ Failure, Necrosis, Hemorrhagic Shock and any lethal symptom.

Note: You can evolve 2-5 in any order
Note: Don't try if you don't have Sympto-Statis