The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Bacteria Mega-brutal
30-06-2014, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 02:24 PM by A Gu088.)
RE: Bacteria Mega-brutal
(30-06-2014 07:42 AM)spikeman1 Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 05:31 AM)A Gu Wrote:  Start in China. Evolve rodent transmission and coughing to start. Focus on zoonosis, evolve resistances as needed. Don't waste your time on shells.
resistances such as, drug resistance 1 and genetic hardening 1 and 2 and drug resistance 2 or just drug resistance 1?

I think Genetic Hardening 1 is good. I'd get Genetic Hardening 2 if you get put on the watchlist.

The strategy above (that is, the one in Egypt) worked for me. I prefer China due to the population density and urban bonus for coughing, but it works.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2014, 06:15 PM
(30-06-2014 09:03 AM)Patient Ze Wrote:  Gene setup:
-ATP Boost
-Whatever
-Teracyte
-Rurophile
-Sympto-Statis

1. I start in Egypt
2. Evolve Bird 1
3. Evolve Cysts, Abscesses, Rash, Sweating, Skin Lesions, Coughing, Sneezing, Anemia, Hemophilia in any order. Don't care about severity as long as it's not lethal.
4. Evolve Bird 2, Water 1&2, Drug 1&2
5. If it infects Russia, Cold Resistance 1&2, Livestock 1&2
6. If it fails, try again and again
7. If it infects all country, do Total Organ Failure, Necrosis, Hemorrhagic Shock and any lethal symptom.

Note: You can evolve 2-5 in any order
Note: Don't try if you don't have Sympto-Statis

Thank you so much! After trying like 4 times, i finally got it using you're strategy (I tried you're strategy 4 times, sorry for any possible confusion). I can finally stop being tortured by this dang mode, you sir made my day officially a great day Smile.
31-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Here is a guide.

http://icspicy.blogspot.com/2014/04/plag...guide.html
06-03-2015, 09:18 AM
tested 5/5 won, works for parasite and prion, too.
Necessary gene: Sympto-statis (don't start without this)
Recommended genes:
Genetic mimic
Aquacyte
Extremophile
ATP Boost

Start in Saudi Arabia
Evolve any tier 1 and tier 2 symptom except insomnia and paranoia
Evolve Drug and Cold I and II
Evolve Water I and II
Evolve Skin Lesions and get a little bit of lethality.
Wait until you get Greenland or cure is 50%
Evolve: Necrosis, Total Organ Failure, Insomnia, Paranoia, Inflammation, Paralysis, Coma

Note: wait some time if you feel, that you don't get an island. Leave any mutation until it's not tier 5 (until the last stage)