The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Fanart! (New work: Necroa Virus!)
30-06-2014, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 03:25 PM by Chicken Wibf5.)
Fanart! (New work: Necroa Virus!)
Hello! I'm a big fan of Plague Inc. Evolved, and I thought the best way to show it was by drawing some fanart of my favorite plague type, the Neurax Worm!
[Image: 00BKtdm.png]
(Apologies if it doesn't look too good, I'm not quite a pro artist yet ^^')

EDIT: Due to request, I have some links for wallpaper versions of the Neurax Worm artwork I've made!

800x600 version
1024x768 version
1280x1024 version
1920x1080 version

If none of these are a good fit for you, just tell me your desktop resolution and I will try to make another version to better accommodate it!

Links to other pieces of fanart I've drawn so far:

Crystalline Blight, a plague created by tau1996
Digital Virus, another plague belonging to tau1996
Necroa Virus zombie (Blood and gore warning!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Fanart!
Nice drawing, I like it!
30-06-2014, 01:18 PM
(30-06-2014 12:48 PM)Patient Ze Wrote:  Nice drawing, I like it!

Thank you! I have a few requests to draw for some friends, but I'll try to make more Plague Inc. related fanart soon. Perhaps a certain zombie plague will be drawn next Wink
30-06-2014, 01:24 PM
(30-06-2014 01:18 PM)Chicken Wi Wrote:  

Thank you! I have a few requests to draw for some friends, but I'll try to make more Plague Inc. related fanart soon. Perhaps a certain zombie plague will be drawn next Wink

I really like your art, can I use it as my desktop background?
30-06-2014, 01:33 PM
(30-06-2014 01:18 PM)Chicken Wi Wrote:  

Please,can you draw a Digital virus or a Crystilline blight picture?Smile
http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=60
http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=663
30-06-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 02:35 PM by Chicken Wibf5.)
(30-06-2014 01:24 PM)Poldemo Wrote:  I really like your art, can I use it as my desktop background?

Sure! I haven't made my art into backgrounds before, so I might need a bit of your help.
What resolution do you use for your desktop? I'll take the picture and fix it up so that it's at the resolution you have, and then it will look good and have no blurriness.
After that is done I'll give you a link for it, since posting pictures that are too big on here can stretch things Tongue
EDIT: I've also put up some links on the main post to a few different resolutions and sizes. Let me know if any of those work for you!
(30-06-2014 01:33 PM)tau199 Wrote:  Please,can you draw a Digital virus or a Crystilline blight picture?Smile
http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=60
http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthread.php?tid=663

I'll try! It might take some time, but they both look interesting to me so I will be sure to get at least one done.
30-06-2014, 11:48 PM
As requested by tau1996, a picture of the Crystalline Blight, one of his cool plague ideas Smile
[Image: nOOA7nG.png]
The left picture is how I imagine the crystals to look, these particular ones have bits of meteorite on them from when they crash-landed into Earth.
The right picture is of how I imagine someone with partial epidermis crystallization, which is a fancy way of saying his skin is crystallizing.

Up next I will either draw the Digital Virus or Necroa Virus, depending on which initial sketch looks better. The other will be drawn second Big Grin
01-07-2014, 08:16 AM
(30-06-2014 11:48 PM)Chicken Wi Wrote:  As requested by tau1996, a picture of the Crystalline Blight, one of his cool plague ideas Smile
[Image: nOOA7nG.png]
The left picture is how I imagine the crystals to look, these particular ones have bits of meteorite on them from when they crash-landed into Earth.
The right picture is of how I imagine someone with partial epidermis crystallization, which is a fancy way of saying his skin is crystallizing.

Up next I will either draw the Digital Virus or Necroa Virus, depending on which initial sketch looks better. The other will be drawn second Big Grin

Great!You pictured it right as I imagined it...Maybe you should become a painter?Big Grin
01-07-2014, 09:40 AM
I love the worm. What software are you using?, Illustrator?
01-07-2014, 10:43 AM
(01-07-2014 08:16 AM)tau199 Wrote:  Great!You pictured it right as I imagined it...Maybe you should become a painter?Big Grin

I'm glad you like it! I do most of my art digitally, but painting is definitely a thing I've wanted to try.
The only thing that has stopped me is how expensive canvases and paints can be Undecided
But maybe it will happen sometime!

(01-07-2014 09:40 AM)Abetu Wrote:  I love the worm. What software are you using?, Illustrator?

I draw all of my artwork in Paint Tool SAI, with some custom brushes for coloring and shading. The pen tool I use for lining and sketching is the default one, I think?
And I also use a Wacom Bamboo tablet, it's not part of the program but it is very important.
Drawing with a tablet is much easier than drawing with a mouse Sleepy