The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

New Plague Inc. disease announced
10-07-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: New Plague Inc. disease announced
In what month the Custom Scenario comes out? I'm very impatient and overloaded with ideas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 09:29 PM
And here it is!!!
Download patch and report how works this plague Big Grin
10-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Okay, the first time i ran it, it crashed the game, but now there are no problems... so far
12-07-2014, 11:30 AM
[Image: 9b7luRg.png]

Well, this might be up there with Smallpox as far as Mega Brutal difficulty goes, but it got conquered nonetheless.
12-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Well, i already play the one free play on my mobile device (In Casual, i want to see every little thing without worry xD). It's a kinda of Funny, atack the research centers and the similitud with the actual simian flu of the film (The symptoms like make the humans smarter) are my favorite things of this disease Tongue

Well... When this update are come to Plague Inc: Evolved? I really want to play it again Tongue

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english...
12-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Well, this sucks, update isn't out for Kindle Fire. It was going to be the highlight of my week.
13-07-2014, 01:56 PM
when is the update?
13-07-2014, 08:33 PM
It's already out for the iphone. PC version comes out "Early next week".
16-07-2014, 11:35 PM
(02-07-2014 08:20 PM)NdemicJam Wrote:  Hey everyone - very excited to announce that the new Plague Inc. update will add the Simian Flu from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. More news soon! Smile

When is it coming out on PC? I tried it on phone and it was fun and very cool idea!
17-07-2014, 09:36 AM
(16-07-2014 11:35 PM)tyl92 Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 08:20 PM)NdemicJam Wrote:  Hey everyone - very excited to announce that the new Plague Inc. update will add the Simian Flu from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. More news soon! Smile

When is it coming out on PC? I tried it on phone and it was fun and very cool idea!

Thanks - glad you liked it! It's coming really soon to PC - the public beta is live now so not long left Smile