The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Adding More Customizability to the Scenario Creator
23-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Adding More Customizability to the Scenario Creator
Hey Plague Inc. Devs!

Just something that I noticed while messing around in the scenario creator, but there is a set limit to the population density, amount of medical funding, importance, etc.

Could you possibly make it so we're able to bypass the set limits? You'd still have to include what they normally are, though.

Just a suggestion! I hope you think about it. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Adding More Customizability to the Scenario Creator
(23-08-2018 06:42 PM)ThoriteG Wrote:  Hey Plague Inc. Devs!

Just something that I noticed while messing around in the scenario creator, but there is a set limit to the population density, amount of medical funding, importance, etc.

Could you possibly make it so we're able to bypass the set limits? You'd still have to include what they normally are, though.

Just a suggestion! I hope you think about it. Big Grin

Hi,
I'm not quite sure what you mean here, as you should be able to edit all this data. If you select "World lab" and then "country information", you should be able to edit all of these factors for individual countries.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply