The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague inc multiplayer question
07-09-2018, 03:51 PM
Question Plague inc multiplayer question
So the steam page says that the game is cross multiplayer compatible, but I see no way to fight against a friend of mine who plays on the phone version. All I see is either quick match, which wouldn't reliably connect me to anyone, cross-compatible or not, and the invite a friend version, which only lets me invite steam friends.

Is it only cross-compatible with versions, not the pc?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Plague inc multiplayer question
Thanks for asking!
Sorry for any confusion but the "Cross-platform" there means that Plague Inc: Evolved on Mac, PC, and Linux can co-op. Mobile is actually a different version of the game and doesn't have any multiplayer capability as it has fewer features all together.

Hope this clears up any confusion!
11-09-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Plague inc multiplayer question
(10-09-2018 12:09 PM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  Thanks for asking!
Sorry for any confusion but the "Cross-platform" there means that Plague Inc: Evolved on Mac, PC, and Linux can co-op. Mobile is actually a different version of the game and doesn't have any multiplayer capability as it has fewer features all together.

Hope this clears up any confusion!

Ah okay, thanks!