The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Android- Natural Disasters+Defeat glitch
12-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Android- Natural Disasters+Defeat glitch
Hey! I recently started playing Plague Inc on my Samsung Galaxy J7, and I've encountered some problems while playing.

First of all, the natural disasters glitch. Whenever a natural disaster hits a country, it renders that country impervious to infection. This can be if the country has already been infected or if it hasn't been touched. If it has already been plagued with the disease, the country looses all its infected people, and they turn into healthy people, and the country is impossible to infect afterwards. If it's before it has infected people, the country just can't be infected, when it does, the number of infected just goes back to zero. I removed the game, and then reinstalled it and it was fixed for awhile, but then started happening again. This makes it impossible for me to beat a level. I have noticed a few people talking about this problem on the Google play store reviews.
Now, for the second glitch, which to be honest I'm not sure if it is a glitch. Once I have infected all the people in the world, it gives me the no healthy people left sign. After that happens, I start using deadly symptoms to kill off people. Once people start dying, the countries start loosing infected people (they turn into healthy people) and I get the sign that people are dying faster then others are being infected. After a short while I get the defeated message that you have killed all your disease's hosts but some healthy people have survived. The cure is not even complete when it happens. This does not happen all the time, but it is annoying when it does.

I hope I can get some help with these problems, and hopefully they can be fixed (if they are glitches).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Android- Natural Disasters+Defeat glitch
Hi,
These are known bugs with the latest Android update and we are doing our best to fix them as soon as possible. If you havne't already, it would be massively helpful if you could copy paste this report here as well as any other information you might think relevant (difficulty level, plague type, device type, if there is any pattern to the bugs happening etc). If you can, screenshots or video of what's happening would also be a huge help!

We are looking into it and hope to have a fix soon!
20-10-2018, 12:03 AM
(15-10-2018 12:01 PM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  Hi,
These are known bugs with the latest Android update and we are doing our best to fix them as soon as possible. If you havne't already, it would be massively helpful if you could copy paste this report here as well as any other information you might think relevant (difficulty level, plague type, device type, if there is any pattern to the bugs happening etc). If you can, screenshots or video of what's happening would also be a huge help!

We are looking into it and hope to have a fix soon!

I have the exact same issues!!! I wasted 12 hours on brutal prion because this happened 15x. I'd hope the developers can compensate with some in game progress.
22-10-2018, 01:16 PM
If you notice these errors, please send a report of what happened to this link , so we can troubleshoot with you and look into this further.