The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Music in android is not working
05-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Music in android is not working
The music in the game doesn't work. I tried to disable the music and activate it again but it looms like a bug. I started the game a few times and it always happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2019, 10:51 AM
RE: Music in android is not working
Thanks for getting in touch. Could you please report the issue through this link so we can troubleshoot with you further?
19-03-2019, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2019 09:28 AM by hoge.ho3bf.)
I also have this issue in version 1.16.2 or 1.16.3 of Plague Inc.
I have already contacted support but have not resolved it at this time.

Oddly, this issue may not be caused by the device.

*Device that does occur:
ZenFone AR (ZS571KL)

*Device that does NOT occur:
ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL)

I have confirmed that the issue does not occur in version 1.16.1 of Plague Inc, with the above two devices.
22-04-2019, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2019 01:58 PM by ashleyhe95c.)
Uninstall the game and reinstall it . It might need updation but you can use sc playlist downloader to download various updates for it.
22-05-2019, 10:47 PM
Same issue here and reinstalling didn't work.
23-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Please report through the link above Smile
08-06-2019, 04:20 AM
The same thing is happening to me. I am on version 1.16.3 on a Google Pixel 3 XL - Android v9. I get sound effects (bubbles popping, creepy laughter, heart beat monitor etc.) But no music. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to which the intro screen music works again, but as soon as I start a game it stops. If I close the game and open it again the intro music is gone again as well.

I have tried toggling the music and sound in the options menu but nothing seems to work. It's a bummer because I actually really like the music.
10-06-2019, 04:59 AM
I've submitted my bug report to the link reported above. Since it's been a few days I decided to take my own approach. Check out:

https://ndemiccreations.bandcamp.com/alb...soundtrack

All I do on mobile is open this website and hit play on the first track and then go back to my game. It continues to play each track on my device while I play the game. Awesome! I believe this is the soundtrack to plague inc. evolved on PC (even better).

I figured I'd share for everyone experiencing this issue. After a while they do ask you to pay for the tracks (which I did because I enjoy the game and support it) however I don't think it's a requirement.

Hopefully Ndemic will come up with a fix or even offer a more expanded soundtrack like this on mobile. The music in this game is a surprising additive that once taken away makes the entire experience feel flat.
05-03-2020, 05:57 AM
Try downgrading to 1.16.1 on apkmirror as that solved my issue. ?
21-03-2020, 11:30 AM
Yes, this is a chronic situation which Ndemic Creations doesn't give a cure!