The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Costs increase with simian flu
20-04-2019, 02:06 PM
Costs increase with simian flu
Why do the costs for abilities, symptoms etc increase over time in simian flu? I check costs, wait till I have those DNA and when I want to evolve the costs are higher.

Can't beat it on mega brutal because costs skyrocket to 160+ DNA for fatal symptoms Sad

And no I did not evolve/devolve anything in between
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: Costs increase with simian flu
(20-04-2019 02:06 PM)Flamefi Wrote:  Why do the costs for abilities, symptoms etc increase over time in simian flu? I check costs, wait till I have those DNA and when I want to evolve the costs are higher.

Can't beat it on mega brutal because costs skyrocket to 160+ DNA for fatal symptoms Sad

And no I did not evolve/devolve anything in between

Simian Flu has been hitting me with the same issue, but only in the Mega Brutal level. The costs went over 180 and colonies disappeared from nowhere, not to mention the cure level went much more accelerated.

PS: It was working perfectly in my previous phone model, Samsung Galaxy J3, but in the new one, Samsung Galaxy A10S, there are this and several other bugs happening.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply