The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Custom Defeat Conditions
04-08-2018, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 01:50 AM by Kamen Rider Indo49f.)
Custom Defeat Conditions
I'm trying to create a plague similar to the 'Anti-Plague' Scenario, but this one's based on the Neurax Worm and is themed around Kamen Rider.

Your Transmissions are replaced with Kamen Rider Gaim's forms and are used to defeat Inves (Infectivity).

Your Symptoms are replaced with Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's forms, and are used to defeat Bugsters (Severity).

Your Abilities are replaced with Kamen Rider Wizard's forms, and are used to defeat Phantoms (Lethality).

My issue is: for this scenario to work, I need to be able to make it so that you're defeated when the number of healthy people left in the world reaches 0...but I can't find anything like that in the options...

Basically, I need to know how you can make custom defeat conditions...can someone help?

EDIT: In retrospect, some of the ideas need some reworking...like what the three plague stats (Infectivity, Severity, and Lethality) are... ... ...

...So... ... ...I may have to rework some things...

...But my point still stands: need a way to make custom defeat options...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Custom Defeat Conditions
As i know you can't make custom defeat options.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply