Ndemic Creations Forum
Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3 - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3 (/showthread.php?tid=1847)

Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3 - spikemana1e - 24-10-2014 02:42 PM

Can I have some information as to when the next update is. I ask because it's been awhile sense the last update which added something new. Personally I wouldn't be asking this question if the last update featured the "reset progress" button. So would you be so kind as to tell us if there's an update to be soon released, or an eta for the update?

I also have a question about the finished release. Will the update to make the game officially finished feature multiplayer? Or is multiplayer coming out next update? Does that mean the official finished version of the game is coming out next update?

RE: Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3 - NdemicTea7 - 28-10-2014 10:59 AM

For Plague Inc: Evolved, the next update will be around the Scenario Creator. We are also working hard on multiplayer now, which will be the final big feature.

RE: Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3 - Abetuc6e - 28-10-2014 03:07 PM

(28-10-2014 10:59 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  For Plague Inc: Evolved, the next update will be around the Scenario Creator. We are also working hard on multiplayer now, which will be the final big feature.

And more special diseases like necroa o neurax? no? we already have the entire game except multiplayer?

RE: Update Information - Please read - For me? - :3 - spikemana1e - 29-10-2014 04:51 AM

(28-10-2014 10:59 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  For Plague Inc: Evolved, the next update will be around the Scenario Creator. We are also working hard on multiplayer now, which will be the final big feature.

Thanks for a reply, can't wait for the update!