Ndemic Creations Forum
Buying Plague Inc. on Steam doesn't allow to have it on Android? - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. (mobile) bugs/issues (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Buying Plague Inc. on Steam doesn't allow to have it on Android? (/showthread.php?tid=2117)

Buying Plague Inc. on Steam doesn't allow to have it on Android? - n7maf729 - 07-04-2015 04:53 PM

I am all For supporting a game in early access and everything but I bought Plague Inc on Steam (12€ or 13€), How comes I have to but it again on Android? It doesn't really sound fair.

RE: Buying Plague Inc. on Steam doesn't allow to have it on Android? - NdemicTea7 - 09-04-2015 10:55 AM

(07-04-2015 04:53 PM)n7mafi Wrote:  I am all For supporting a game in early access and everything but I bought Plague Inc on Steam (12€ or 13€), How comes I have to but it again on Android? It doesn't really sound fair.

Steam and Android are two completely different platforms, in the same way that Steam is a different platform to Xbox or Playstation. If you bought a different game on Steam (for example Call of Duty) would you expect to be able to get it free on other platforms?

We'd be interested to hear any examples where buying on one platform allows you to get the game for free on a different platform.

RE: Buying Plague Inc. on Steam doesn't allow to have it on Android? - soapbox3083 - 13-05-2015 09:25 PM

(09-04-2015 10:55 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(07-04-2015 04:53 PM)n7mafi Wrote:  I am all For supporting a game in early access and everything but I bought Plague Inc on Steam (12€ or 13€), How comes I have to but it again on Android? It doesn't really sound fair.

Steam and Android are two completely different platforms, in the same way that Steam is a different platform to Xbox or Playstation. If you bought a different game on Steam (for example Call of Duty) would you expect to be able to get it free on other platforms?

We'd be interested to hear any examples where buying on one platform allows you to get the game for free on a different platform.

You can do that within the Windows Store for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 and soon to be Windows 10 and Xbox One.
The Universal App Experience with Windows store is awesome and I hope you guys make the Windows Phone version of Plague Inc Universal with Cloud saves so I can pick up where i left off on my Surface 3 and my desktop computers.

RE: Buying Plague Inc. on Steam doesn't allow to have it on Android? - NdemicMarc - 14-05-2015 09:43 AM

(13-05-2015 09:25 PM)soapbox30 Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 10:55 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  

You can do that within the Windows Store for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 and soon to be Windows 10 and Xbox One.
The Universal App Experience with Windows store is awesome and I hope you guys make the Windows Phone version of Plague Inc Universal with Cloud saves so I can pick up where i left off on my Surface 3 and my desktop computers.

This is something we'd like to do in future but no promises!