Ndemic Creations Forum
Another Forum! - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Another Forum! (/showthread.php?tid=24)

Another Forum! - the "iti05d - 03-03-2014 10:48 AM

Hello Everyone!

I downloaded Plague Inc. for mobile on my Android the other day and am really enjoying it, great job Ndemic! Can't wait to see how this evolves in the future, I see real potential here with your move onto the PC platform.

I do not yet have Plague Inc. Evolved, hopefully that will change very soon because the new features you have added look wonderful and I can't wait to play!

My first question is, since there still appears to be further development in the works for the mobile version (ie. the 2 "unknown, coming in future mutation" plague types), can we have a separate forum here for the original Plague Inc?

The game has been out for almost 2 years now on Apple devices, and well over a year on Android, I think it deserves it's own forum spot! I also have a few ideas and things I would like to share for evolving the mobile version even further, but I'd like to share them here with the community in a place that is appropriate. Posting them here in the "EVOLVED" forum just doesn't seem right to me. Even though the two versions are in essence the same game, because of the differences in the platforms, they are 2 separate products requiring separate attention.

What do you all think about 2 categories on the main forum page, 1 for the original mobile version and 1 for evolved? All the feedback good or bad for both products would be in one place, kept just separate enough to hopefully make life for Ndemic easy and avoid any potential confusion between the 2 products as they grow.