Ndemic Creations Forum
Platform Variety - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Platform Variety (/showthread.php?tid=2815)

Platform Variety - abdullahsau711 - 13-12-2015 07:21 PM

It would be amazing if you [Ndemic Creations] could port this game to the PS4 and Hololens.

PS4 would be amazing as it is outselling the Xbox One 2 to 1, so you would roughly double the potential install base you could have as compared to staying on the Xbox one. I would definitely play it on the PS4. I think it would not be to hard to port it from Xbox one to PS4

Hololens, although not released yet would be an amazing platform to play Plague Inc on. You could either make it was an interactive globe or a board which can be interacted with. The globe idea would be really cool as the player could zoom in and out and see the people suffering. You could click a hud or if it's a locked in place hologram you could make a base which when tapped would pop up the pathogen modification screen.

What are your thoughts?

RE: Platform Variety - Biohazar66e - 04-05-2016 02:33 PM

(13-12-2015 07:21 PM)abdullahsau Wrote:  It would be amazing if you [Ndemic Creations] could port this game to the PS4 and Hololens.

PS4 would be amazing as it is outselling the Xbox One 2 to 1, so you would roughly double the potential install base you could have as compared to staying on the Xbox one. I would definitely play it on the PS4. I think it would not be to hard to port it from Xbox one to PS4

What are your thoughts?

i totally agree. i have a PS4 but it is just incomplete without 7 billion innocent lives at my disposal