Ndemic Creations Forum
how to create icons in the custom scenario ?? - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Scenario Creator (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: how to create icons in the custom scenario ?? (/showthread.php?tid=2962)

how to create icons in the custom scenario ?? - Emerson4fe - 26-05-2016 06:56 PM

I'm trying to create a scenario plague but have no idea of how to create the icons, I've seen in some custom senarios dragon icons, vampire, spiders, aliens (Aliens vs. Predator) etc ... I would like to know how to create them. Undecided

RE: how to create icons in the custom scenario ?? - NdemicTechSupc3e - 27-05-2016 10:22 AM

You just need to upload them via the Scenario Creator. They must be a certain size, either 78x78 pixels for tech icons or 184x184 for Scenario icons, and they must be .PNG format.

Thanks Smile

RE: how to create icons in the custom scenario ?? - melanie_ga81 - 30-03-2017 03:44 PM

undefined

RE: how to create icons in the custom scenario ?? - R4G3eter47f - 14-04-2017 10:50 PM

You also need to have an Alpha channel, which makes everything outside of the icon transparent. I use Illustrator CS5.

The dimension must be within 72x72 pixels, but the icon only fills 60x60 pixels, so for ease, I set my artboard size to 60x60.

This is on mobile, not sure if it differs for PC.

RE: how to create icons in the custom scenario ?? - vansdoc38 - 24-04-2017 08:30 PM

do any of you know how to get extended icons if you are not artistic enough ( perhaps via google, or someone on this forum )?

RE: how to create icons in the custom scenario ?? - R4G3eter47f - 25-04-2017 03:28 AM

Although Ive barely used the software, there is a free application called GIMP that people like. As for the artistic, Im not sure. This forum has been far less active over the last six months.