Ndemic Creations Forum
[Help] Can't Restore my archivements - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. (mobile) bugs/issues (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: [Help] Can't Restore my archivements (/showthread.php?tid=2972)

[Help] Can't Restore my archivements - Quackpowcf4 - 12-06-2016 12:20 AM

Hello everybody Smile

i just got a new phone , and tried to install and recover the data from plague inc (normal version for android) on my new phone (Samsung J7) i had a Samsung galaxy ace before.

i used the function "restore progres" and "restore purchase" whitin the app, however it recovered almost everything, i had the sccenarios, the other maps, gens, some records , etc. but noone of my archivements was recovered, i had almost everyone ;(.

the funny thing is that every archivements is still in my google play games account,

[Image: photo_2016_06_11_18_16_24.jpg]

[Image: photo_2016_06_11_18_16_35.jpg]

as you can see in the image, i dont have any archivements ( i played a game i go some)

and if i click the google play button on the right corner of the screen im able to see all the archivements that i had.

is there a way to recover them? they took me a lot to get :/

RE: [Help] Can't Restore my archivements - mangaka_onl17e - 06-12-2016 10:21 PM

(12-06-2016 12:20 AM)Quackpow Wrote:  Hello everybody Smile

i just got a new phone , and tried to install and recover the data from plague inc (normal version for android) on my new phone (Samsung J7) i had a Samsung galaxy ace before.

i used the function "restore progres" and "restore purchase" whitin the app, however it recovered almost everything, i had the sccenarios, the other maps, gens, some records , etc. but noone of my archivements was recovered, i had almost everyone ;(.

the funny thing is that every archivements is still in my google play games account,

[Image: photo_2016_06_11_18_16_24.jpg]

[Image: photo_2016_06_11_18_16_35.jpg]

as you can see in the image, i dont have any archivements ( i played a game i go some)

and if i click the google play button on the right corner of the screen im able to see all the archivements that i had.

is there a way to recover them? they took me a lot to get :/

I have exactly the same problem and would also like to get it fixed. I didn't have most achievements, but I had enough to want it fixed.....

RE: [Help] Can't Restore my archivements - Flamefi1b6 - 03-04-2019 07:00 AM

Same here. Restore all plaques but achievements not (even the unlock xxx ones Sad)