Ndemic Creations Forum
Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! (/showthread.php?tid=606)

Pages: 1 2

Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - NdemicMarc - 02-05-2014 05:44 PM

After significant player request, today you can finally get your hands on desktop wallpapers, and the Original Soundtrack of Plague Inc. and Plague Inc: Evolved!

We have a pack of Plague Inc: Evolved desktop wallpapers available here - featuring the terrifying disease views from Plague Inc: Evolved. See your plagues in all their glory Tongue

The soundtrack features all of the tracks from both games - including the haunting main theme, the paranoid notes of Neurax worm mind control and the aggressive style of the zombie-producing Necroa virus (plus a surprise bonus track!).

It is available from Bandcamp here (DRM-free download).

You can see the album art, full tracklist and credits below:

[Image: 201.jpeg]

1. Initiation (Menu Theme from Plague Inc.) - Joshua Kaplan
2. Evolution (Menu Theme from Plague Inc: Evolved) - Marius Masalar
3. Adverse Reactions (Necroa Virus Theme from Plague Inc.) - Marius Masalar
4. All In Your Head (Neurax Worm Theme from Plague Inc: Evolved) - Marius Masalar
5. Plague Blossom (Main Theme from Plague Inc: Evolved) - Marius Masalar
6. Direct Control (Neurax Worm Theme from Plague Inc.) - Joshua Kaplan
7. Z Com Falls (Necroa Virus Theme from Plague Inc: Evolved) - Marius Masalar
8. Plague Bloom (Main Theme from Plague Inc.) - Joshua Kaplan
9. Roses (Bonus Track) - Joshua Kaplan

Download it on Bandcamp here!

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - Abetuc6e - 02-05-2014 06:43 PM

FINALLY !!! (Best song is the Neurax Worm in my opinion Tongue)

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - ThzuN3ff - 02-05-2014 07:29 PM

Why I bought the Early-Access-version which should contain the whole stuff even the future and should now pay for content??? Ok, it is no IAP (at least at the moment) like answered by "NdemicMarc" in another post, but a DLC, which is not better.

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - Hollo48d - 02-05-2014 08:11 PM

I agree. The pre-purchagers of PI:E Deserve free downloads.

~Hollow.

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - GoldenAf6d - 02-05-2014 09:24 PM

Man, this is great! all the music, plus a unheard track? Man if i could get money, i'd throw it at my screen! Soon enough my devices shall be plagued with this disease of great music!
About getting it for being in the PC alpha.. it would be nice, but kinda unlikely and how would they tell who got it now with little knowledge of who actually dose?

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - tau19182 - 10-05-2014 08:27 AM

Grandfather Nurgle would be proud

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - ManganM0f4 - 17-07-2014 07:46 PM

What about Similian Flu wallpaper and theme? Soundtrack is taken from movie?

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - Poigratwb7a - 22-07-2014 03:08 PM

What I read I really liked it. Thank you for your information!

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - Fylo8bd - 03-09-2014 12:28 AM

How man, those are amazing yet stressful soundtracks and the Simian Flu's is a masterpiece!! I wish I could recreate my own version of these. Great work, Joshua Kaplan and Marius Masalar!

RE: Desktop Wallpapers and Original Soundtrack now available! - NdemicMarc - 03-09-2014 10:13 AM

(03-09-2014 12:28 AM)Fylo Wrote:  How man, those are amazing yet stressful soundtracks and the Simian Flu's is a masterpiece!! I wish I could recreate my own version of these. Great work, Joshua Kaplan and Marius Masalar!

Thanks a lot - really glad you're enjoying them! I'm sure Joshua and Marius will really appreciate it Smile