Ndemic Creations Forum
It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenario(Mega brutal - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc. (mobile) bugs/issues (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenario(Mega brutal (/showthread.php?tid=9915)

Pages: 1 2

It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenario(Mega brutal - Fullacce5ce - 24-06-2019 12:12 AM

English:
No matter how many sales you get, the game only counts "36084" and you can only get 2 biohazards in the "mega brutal" difficulty. I am using the latest version of plague inc for Android (1.16.3) and my cell phone is a samsung galaxy j5 prime. I even sold the board game to three billion people (using cheats), but there is no way to get 3 biohazards. Please, in case this is not a bug, tell me what I'm doing wrong. By the way, I speak Spanish. If you can not answer me in Spanish, nothing happens. I prefer that you answer me in English, to use google translate to answer me in Spanish.
(Google translate)

Spanish:
No importa cuántas ventas consigas, el juego solo cuenta "36084" y solo puedes obtener 2 biohazards en mega brutal. Estoy usando la última versión de plague inc para Android (1.16.3) y mi teléfono celular es un Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. Incluso vendí el juego de mesa a tres mil millones de personas (usando cheats), pero no hay manera de obtener 3 biohazards. Por favor, en caso de que esto no sea un bug, diganme qué estoy haciendo mal.

Watch this video: https://youtu.be/zv28icwJflc

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenario(Mega brutal - NdemicVika55 - 24-06-2019 12:28 PM

THanks for getting in touch. Could you please confirm what version/platform you are playing on?

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenari... - Fullacce5ce - 24-06-2019 12:37 PM

(24-06-2019 12:28 PM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  THanks for getting in touch. Could you please confirm what version/platform you are playing on?

Plague inc 1.16.3 for android.

http://imgur.com/CCl1DMk

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenario(Mega brutal - NdemicVika55 - 27-06-2019 11:42 AM

This may be something we'll have to look into further. If you notice anything else unusual please email hello@ndemiccreations.com and we can troubleshoot with you. Smile

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenari... - apertotdfd - 12-01-2020 07:15 AM

I am having the same issue. I just sold 2.8 billions of games without cheats and my score was 36084. It is stuck in there. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8+. It was a bit discouraging to see that Ndemic knew about this issue since June and the bug is still there.

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenari... - WhereIsT9f4 - 15-01-2020 05:21 PM

Same here. Always that score.

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenari... - WhereIsT9f4 - 16-01-2020 09:11 PM

(15-01-2020 05:21 PM)WhereIsTo Wrote:  Same here. Always that score.

On the funny side you can get that score if you barely sell any or you sell billions.

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenari... - DBZFan17c2 - 21-01-2020 11:00 AM

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy J6 running the latest version of android, the game is version 1.17.1 I think. I can confirm that the bug is still present.

Given that this bug continues to be present, as well as other bugs (such as the scenario progress bar not displaying your completion percentage properly if you have any mega brutal biohazards; that one has been here since early 2019, as far as I recall), and the fact that the Fake News scenario hasn't yet been added, it really makes me feel as if Ndemic is planning on sunsetting the android version of Plague Inc., if it hasn't happened already.

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenari... - WhereIsT9f4 - 21-01-2020 08:45 PM

(21-01-2020 11:00 AM)DBZFan1 Wrote:  My phone is a Samsung Galaxy J6 running the latest version of android, the game is version 1.17.1 I think. I can confirm that the bug is still present.

Given that this bug continues to be present, as well as other bugs (such as the scenario progress bar not displaying your completion percentage properly if you have any mega brutal biohazards; that one has been here since early 2019, as far as I recall), and the fact that the Fake News scenario hasn't yet been added, it really makes me feel as if Ndemic is planning on sunsetting the android version of Plague Inc., if it hasn't happened already.

I fear you are correct. It is a shame and the only reason I am hesitant to invest my time or money into Rebel Inc.

Don't want to start another games that gets abandoned while broken.

RE: It is impossible to get 3 biohazard in the "Ultimate board game" scenari... - WhereIsT9f4 - 23-01-2020 08:55 PM

Not adding the "Fake News" scenario doesn't bother me, but they should fix the ones the have put out. To make it work as presented.