The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Cursor problem
13-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Bug Cursor problem
When the cursor is on the left side of the screen, it's the normal Plague Inc cursor, but when I move it to the right, it changes into the standard Windows cursor, in the rightmost quarter of the screen. If I move it back to the left, it changes back to the Plague Inc cursor.
Does anybody know what causes this and how I can fix it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Cursor problem
(13-10-2014 07:31 AM)SekelHollowaut Wrote:  When the cursor is on the left side of the screen, it's the normal Plague Inc cursor, but when I move it to the right, it changes into the standard Windows cursor, in the rightmost quarter of the screen. If I move it back to the left, it changes back to the Plague Inc cursor.

Not something we've seen? What windows OS are you running? Thanks.
15-10-2014, 10:35 AM
(15-10-2014 10:32 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 07:31 AM)SekelHollowaut Wrote:  When the cursor is on the left side of the screen, it's the normal Plague Inc cursor, but when I move it to the right, it changes into the standard Windows cursor, in the rightmost quarter of the screen. If I move it back to the left, it changes back to the Plague Inc cursor.

Thanks for your reply. I'm using Windows 7.
16-10-2014, 10:01 AM
(15-10-2014 10:35 AM)SekelHollowaut Wrote:  
(15-10-2014 10:32 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  

Thanks for your reply. I'm using Windows 7.

OK, thanks we'll take a look...