The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Where do YOU start?
09-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Where do YOU start?
I know, I know, no-one starts in only one country, but you HAVE to have a favourite....which is it?

China with 1/6th of the worlds population?

Egypt? Middle of the world...

Or do you start in those tough corners? Greenland, Madagascar, those pain in the butt islands that might stick round despite your best efforts...

I like China, more then a billion people in one area, good start...You?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 06:16 PM by GoldenAf6d.)
RE: Where do YOU start?
cliché time! I start in either Greenland or Inida
09-04-2014, 06:18 PM
(09-04-2014 05:07 PM)GoldenA Wrote:  cliché time! I start in either Greenland or Inida

Any reason?
09-04-2014, 08:54 PM
I almost always start in Saudi Arabia because of the plane connection to the rest of the world.(infects more countries,faster)
Otherwise I start in either India or China because of the population(infects more people faster.)
But this is just how I start,I bet there's other places which are more effective to start in.(don't know which ones though)
09-04-2014, 09:08 PM
(09-04-2014 06:18 PM)Jeste Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 05:07 PM)GoldenA Wrote:  cliché time! I start in either Greenland or Inida

Any reason?

Greenland: My first ever game of plague i played, everything but Greenland got infected, and it kept happening and happening... So i gave up and started their. I do here a good 85% of the time.

India: It also contains a lot of people within it, and it normally spreads to China first, there is the 2 most populated countries in India that trade with a lot of people. And if your lucky, Egypt also gets infected by ship early on Wink
09-04-2014, 10:23 PM
I usually start in China (neither rich nor poor, neither hot nor cold, urban, many people)
But i also like Brazil (hot, wet, also a lot of people)
09-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India. Sometime China too. Last time Egypt is my favourite starting country.
10-04-2014, 03:16 AM
France
10-04-2014, 12:22 PM
I usually start with UK in Bioweapon, because I don't want to make it lethal from the start (less people infected = low lethality).

On other plague types, Saudi Arabia because of planes + Aerocyte + Heat Resistance bonus.
Sometimes China with Teracyte.
10-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Saudi Arabia,China,Japan(bio-weapon),Greenland,or the four special countries for Necroa virus(UK,USA,Urkine and Egypt).