The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

New Plague Inc. disease announced
02-07-2014, 08:20 PM
New Plague Inc. disease announced
Hey everyone - very excited to announce that the new Plague Inc. update will add the Simian Flu from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. More news soon! Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: New Plague Inc. disease announced
YES!!! \o/
Nice job Ndemics Big Grin
02-07-2014, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 08:33 PM by tau19182.)
I hope it was a joke...

There are simians in game already-the Frozen virus...So,the disease is not very..mm..original.

Also,I hate apes...But nobody cares..)
02-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Great!! I can't say that the ape flu is going to be my favorite disease... but, if it's well designed, then it will be fun to play with it =P

Great job, keep doing it =D
02-07-2014, 11:18 PM
its going to be fun to play with, headlines will be amusing
03-07-2014, 01:30 AM
I'm going to be sincere with you guys. I expected something a bit more original like a digital virus or something similar. This looks more like advertising than an actual plague... Sorry if my opinion sounds harsh, but it's my opinion and I dont really like the new plague. You are doing a great job, but you should point it towards other directions like using more original ideas or updating PI: E
03-07-2014, 03:50 AM
(03-07-2014 01:30 AM)DrunkGam Wrote:  I'm going to be sincere with you guys. I expected something a bit more original like a digital virus or something similar. This looks more like advertising than an actual plague... Sorry if my opinion sounds harsh, but it's my opinion and I dont really like the new plague. You are doing a great job, but you should point it towards other directions like using more original ideas or updating PI: E

The hell is supposed to be fun about a digital virus? Wow, you shut down a bunch of computers. Big deal.

I'm really looking forward to this new plague!
03-07-2014, 04:42 AM
(03-07-2014 03:50 AM)A Gu Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 01:30 AM)DrunkGam Wrote:  I'm going to be sincere with you guys. I expected something a bit more original like a digital virus or something similar. This looks more like advertising than an actual plague... Sorry if my opinion sounds harsh, but it's my opinion and I dont really like the new plague. You are doing a great job, but you should point it towards other directions like using more original ideas or updating PI: E

The hell is supposed to be fun about a digital virus? Wow, you shut down a bunch of computers. Big deal.

Hey,don't you understand?There IS a similar plague in-game - the frozen virus...So its not very original...
P.c. I hope that after this 'simian stuff' Ndemic would create something really cool...
03-07-2014, 10:21 AM
(03-07-2014 04:42 AM)tau199 Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 03:50 AM)A Gu Wrote:  

Hey,don't you understand?There IS a similar plague in-game - the frozen virus...So its not very original...
P.c. I hope that after this 'simian stuff' Ndemic would create something really cool...

Don't worry at all about this being similar to Frozen Virus - that was a cool scenario, but remember this is an all-new disease type with brand new gameplay mechanics, graphics, music etc. It is completely different and I think you will be very pleasantly surprised Smile
03-07-2014, 11:22 AM
first of all. I used the Digi Virus as an example. There where lots of other propositions for new plagues that where cool or original (or even both). Secondly. It's not "Shuting down computers". Read the Digi Virus thread. There are 2 options users said : A Skynet luke virus or nuclear missiles being hacked and launches, nuclear power stations going boom, medical equipment going berzerk or worse. Unfortunatedly I can't quote on my cellphone; but this message is for The Guy