The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague Inc: Evolved - Vampire Plague Theme
27-08-2014, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 01:12 PM by Abetuc6e.)
Plague Inc: Evolved - Vampire Plague Theme
I made the disease portraits too (click full screen vid to check them).

This is a fanmade Vampire Plague Theme for Plague Inc: Evolved. I tried compose a song with a "epic movie orchestra style", deep and dramatic, and with FX sounds like screams. Enjoy and comments are apreciated Smile. If you think that this song is not a good theme for Plague Inc: Evolved, you should play with this music as background. Highly recomended.

Composer: Álvaro Ródenas Fernández (Abetus)

----------------

You can listen other Plague Inc Fanmade Themes in my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnua8J...C0A/videos

You can use this if you give me the credit in your video.

Thanks to Ndemic Creations for make Plague Inc: Evolved
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Plague Inc: Evolved - Vampire Plague Theme
(27-08-2014 01:07 PM)Abetu Wrote:  I made the disease portraits too (click full screen vid to check them).

This is a fanmade Vampire Plague Theme for Plague Inc: Evolved. I tried compose a song with a "epic movie orchestra style", deep and dramatic, and with FX sounds like screams. Enjoy and comments are apreciated Smile. If you think that this song is not a good theme for Plague Inc: Evolved, you should play with this music as background. Highly recomended.

----------------

You can listen other Plague Inc Fanmade Themes in my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnua8J...C0A/videos

A theme for the Sanguine Plague?Its EPIC!
27-08-2014, 02:29 PM
thanks Big Grin
27-08-2014, 03:46 PM
It's just awesome.
Will you do the werewolf plague theme?
27-08-2014, 05:59 PM
That was freaking amazing man.

I hope you make a profession out of this. Good job.
27-08-2014, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 06:40 PM by Abetuc6e.)
Yeah. I would love work for Ndemic Creations xD. *Dream is free*

Trust me, the harderst was create the human-vampire transition.
27-08-2014, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 09:58 PM by JPD_Patrc6f.)
This song just made me realize how terrifying a vampire apocalypse would really be.

Zombies are already frightening, but they lack any level of intelligence. They also rot over time. Even if they can run (depends on vision intended) and accumulate knowledge, they still are nothing compared to a horde of sprinting, super-intelligent, vampires.

Just imagine a dozen of them cornering you into a somber alleyway.

Nope !
28-08-2014, 02:28 AM
That's it! I'm making an idea for a vampire plague! Well, you just gave more work for me Wink Although isn't the necroa virus if you evolve it right somewhat like a vampire plague?
28-08-2014, 08:15 AM
(28-08-2014 02:28 AM)PlagueIncF Wrote:  That's it! I'm making an idea for a vampire plague! Well, you just gave more work for me Wink Although isn't the necroa virus if you evolve it right somewhat like a vampire plague?
Your idea is similar to the Sanguine Plague?
28-08-2014, 09:43 AM
(27-08-2014 01:07 PM)Abetu Wrote:  I made the disease portraits too (click full screen vid to check them).

----------------

Really like this track - especially the way it fits in with the other existing Plague Inc. music. Thanks for sharing!