The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Community Winners - Create a Plague Inc. GIF Competition!
09-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Plague Inc Community Winners - Create a Plague Inc. GIF Competition!
We received some very creative entries from both this forum and our Plague Inc: Evolved forum over at Steam - again, we were incredibly impressed with the quality of responses. Plague Inc. fans are definitely the best fans!

As with our previous news headline competition, we couldn't narrow it down to just one winner, so we're delighted to announce that the two winners are...

GonDragon

[Image: 545318A94D3778A1F6367C2C9E89B44F07AF4367]

Antibot

[Image: necroa_by_antibotone-d7ww45v.gif]

Two very different winners - but we particularly liked Antibot's depiction of the Necroa Virus destroying a human and GonDragon's quirky tribute to everyone's favourite mind-controlling worm! Congratulations to you both Smile

We'll be messaging the two winners individually to organize their prize - a personalised in-game news headline on mobile and PC to be seen by our 35 million players for one week! And keep an eye on our social media accounts where we'll also be sharing your efforts soon.

We've still got lots more competitions and prizes to come so keep an eye on the forums for more info in future.
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Community Winners - Create a Plague Inc. GIF Competition!
OMG! That's amazing! A lot of thanks! After my next test, the next monday, i will be playing a lot! Big Grin

Thanks again! And congratulations to Antibot too Tongue
Find all posts by this user
11-09-2014, 07:32 PM
(11-09-2014 05:15 AM)GonDrag Wrote:  Thanks again! And congratulations to Antibot too Tongue

Thanks, I'm very glad)
12-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Your news headline shoutout is in the game now - keep an eye out for it Wink
14-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Congrats to the winners!!! Heart

Saw the in-game announcement on the news bulletins and had to get into the forums to say Woo-Hoo!! Cool
16-09-2014, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2014 06:31 AM by GonDragc0e.)
(12-09-2014 04:53 PM)NdemicMa Wrote:  Your news headline shoutout is in the game now - keep an eye out for it Wink

The headline are avaible in all the lenguajes? (I mean, "appear" in all the languages, like the valve pop-up, that don't have translation but appears anyway) and they appear in the Open Beta too?

Because i play a few games today, but didn't see anything :C Maybe tomorrow Tongue