The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Genes Not Unlockng
17-12-2014, 01:57 AM
Genes Not Unlockng
After playing the game again and beating bacteria mega-brutal for the first time. I noticed I didn't unlock any genes. A few plagues later and now I'm at necroa, and with the gene I need locked. Plus not getting them makes this impossible.

Unless something was changed without being noted in the patches in regards to saving during a plague. Which quite frankly would be stupid since I only used saves to make mega-brutal less tedious and not have to do earlier phases again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Genes Not Unlockng
(17-12-2014 01:57 AM)klidel Wrote:  After playing the game again and beating bacteria mega-brutal for the first time. I noticed I didn't unlock any genes. A few plagues later and now I'm at necroa, and with the gene I need locked. Plus not getting them makes this impossible.

Unless something was changed without being noted in the patches in regards to saving during a plague. Which quite frankly would be stupid since I only used saves to make mega-brutal less tedious and not have to do earlier phases again.

There has been no change to saving during a plague, no. Do you know how many genes you think you now should have by now (and for what) and how many you do? That would be a big help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply