The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Achievement won't unlock - Complete Where Is Everyone?
23-02-2018, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2018 07:15 AM by mikkiscorp30a.)
Achievement won't unlock - Complete Where Is Everyone?
After quite a few grueling weeks, I finally hit 3 stars on all diseases including the specials (shadow plague was toughest) on normal difficulty for Where Is Everyone? scenario.

Achievement won't unlock. My awesomeness is not recognized.

I gather that this achievement has been altered over the years but I've done what it currently says to do. What's happening?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Achievement won't unlock - Complete Where Is Everyone?
There is a known bug with this achievement, sorry about that. Could you please put it in a report here so our tech support can walk you through? Be sure to mention the device you are playing on.
29-04-2018, 08:35 PM
(26-02-2018 12:49 PM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  There is a known bug with this achievement, sorry about that. Could you please put it in a report here so our tech support can walk you through? Be sure to mention the device you are playing on.

Complete flight club... similar problem here.
30-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Please report it through the link with as much info as possible!