Tips.
01-03-2014, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 07:47 PM by Hollow.)
RE: Tips.
I start either in Germany (like standard, because I am from Holland), or in either West or East Africa.
Maintain your priority at Infecting on the long run without activating any Symptoms, and Devolve any Symptom before clicking the messagewindow away.
Stay stealthy and just make your Disease stronger to Drugs/Medications, and make it harder to be studied in a lab, don't waste your points on Reshuffles until your Disease has been spotted, otherwise there is no way for you to put down the Cure's percentage.
Infect 75% to the full 100% of the gameworld in order to have the upper hand, and make sure you have saved up to 100 DNA Points (70 or 80 will do too!) and then unleash the Symptoms into the gameworld.
If you already have infected most of the gameworld, just immediately evolve to the higher lethal Symptoms. (Make sure you do this all at once before going back to the gameworld screen!)
Then watch the world burn down as the bar under in the screen will become black gradually, and eventually in big steps.
This is the stealthy way to win a game, and may not apply to any game.

The other way is to go all-out. Immediately use Symptoms that increase the Infectionrates, and gradually move on to the more Lethal Symptoms as you make some Evolvements to Drug/Medication Resistance,Genetic Hardening, and Reshuffles.
Also, depending on where you start, if you play all-out aggressive, you want to have either one of the Warm or Cold Ability at the start.
Depending on where your Disease moves to, either warm or cold regions, Evolve Warm or Cold Ability upon reaching the borders of those areas, which will most likely increase Infectionrates.

I hope this was helpful.

~Hollow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Tips. - Onasaki - 28-02-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Tips. - TriForce - 01-03-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Tips. - Buddhano - 01-03-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: Tips. - GoldenAce - 01-03-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Tips. - Hollow - 01-03-2014 07:45 PM
RE: Tips. - kajoman - 03-03-2014, 05:13 AM