The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Suggestions?
20-05-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Suggestions?
special effects,that show events on the world map
Nuclear Mushroom-neclear strike
Soldier-deployment of troops
Firework-festival
Etc...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Since Mutation 7 added new endgame screens, how about plague-themed endscreens, just like the mobile version?

Standard Plague

Neurax Worm

Necroa Virus
27-05-2014, 09:12 AM
(27-05-2014 06:51 AM)YellowLi Wrote:  Since Mutation 7 added new endgame screens, how about plague-themed endscreens, just like the mobile version?

Standard Plague

Neurax Worm

Necroa Virus

Played Evolution 7 on PC, win Nipah Virus, saw the endgame screen; I approve this idea Smile
28-05-2014, 06:24 AM
Normally, I just lurk most of the forums I ever join. I had my huge number of things I would love to see in the game. Though most of them have been posted already.
+1 to YellowLions World Map country status indicator

(13-05-2014 11:04 AM)YellowLi Wrote:  A suggestion for the World Map country status indicator Smile

[Image: 1fsa5Zz.jpg]

A small further refinement for the PC users (them having the CPU power to burn) would be make the countries color have gradual changes to indicate the % of statuses. Maybe like diagonal color bars? So with a quick glance you can get a better feel for the progress(?) in that country/Area.

And now for the only one that rated praise and a huge discussion amongst a household of Gamer's:
An optionExclamation to add mini games when you click on the bubbles in game. Maybe different types of mini games for the different types of bubbles. Puzzle based mini games could work well, IE "Pipe Dream"-like for get the disease places. Mini-shooter to aid ZCOM in destroying zombies. Or maybe "Puyo Puyo"-like for defeating/aiding the cure.
Yes, I know the mini-game Idea was stated, but having it optional and the following suggestions were the cause of the uproar.
14-06-2014, 08:45 PM
I think the GEN Point Income could be developed into another way to distinguish diseases and provide a more strategic experience.
For that it would be nice to show a screen with detailed explanations how GEN Points are generated. With that explanations you can also show the progress or parts of the formulas which the player can directly influence. Then you can alter the parameters of that income for each disease, e.g. putting more emphasis on the newly infected or total amount of infected people, more bonus for severity or higher infection bonus for new countries and so on.