The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Can't change the language
15-07-2014, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2014 03:15 PM by marlboro282.)
Exclamation Can't change the language
Hi there,
I can't change the language in the settings(default is simplified Chinese), the language item just empty if i pressed the left or right arrow.

Game version: 1.9.1
Device: Android

[Image: 3HdpWbF.png][/php]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Can't change the language
Interesting. You can try left arrow a few times, then force-close the app (from multitask bar as well) and start again. It will load in a different language and hopefully language names will be shown there.
16-07-2014, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2014 03:03 AM by marlboro282.)
Hi Mario,

I try several time as you mention but got the same result(can't change the language and empty item), I also try to wipe the APP data or re-install the APP but not luck.
I notice there are some comments encounter the same bugs in the play store.
Any suggestions?

p.s. my device is New HTC One (m7)
19-07-2014, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2014 06:15 PM by NdemicMa097.)
Hmm, it's an Android version so it's best to contact android@miniclip.com as Miniclip handle the technical side of the Android version for us.
Maybe it's a known issue and they will be able to help.