The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

half life : Head Crabs
12-08-2014, 01:30 PM
half life : Head Crabs
Bombs earth with head crabs. Keep crabs alive. Upgrade their features. Upgrade your zombie feature. Prepare the world for a combine invasion or infect the world. Either way. Every one dies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: half life : Head Crabs
From what i know about HL HeadCrabs is that they "manipulate" you by latching onto your head. From there id assume they infect you with a zombie virus. But unlike the Necroa Virus, you become a zombie while you are still alive thus, you don't have to die to become the zombie. I would assume that the head crab would be acting as a parasite and killing the host would kill the parasite too.
12-08-2014, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 06:35 PM by AnimalM5ba.)
RE: half life : Head Crabs
Parasite it is. Would be quite interesting. They are weaponised aswell so country targetting abilities could work well.

Transmission I guess would upgrade the crab itself and its combat abilities/sucsess rate. Symptoms would be the zombie traits and behaviour. Shld be a game where antibiotics are quite non effective too