The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Idea to Scenario Creator
19-09-2014, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2014 03:37 PM by MrBeac81.)
Lightbulb Idea to Scenario Creator
Hello
I like this Scenario Creator, When I create, I need to save my work (to often) and start the game to check how much infectivity, severity, lethal, etc... the trait rose with,
so I came up with a thing. If you could add a bar with how much it increased, just as in the game. It would be great and more simple.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Idea to Scenario Creator
Thanks for the suggestion - we're looking at ways that we can improve the scenario creator for future builds so your idea is useful - this sounds a bit like a debug mode. Have added your idea to the list.
14-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Yea that is a very good idea!!!!
27-05-2015, 09:44 PM
(19-09-2014 03:35 PM)MrBea Wrote:  Hello
I like this Scenario Creator, When I create, I need to save my work (to often) and start the game to check how much infectivity, severity, lethal, etc... the trait rose with,
so I came up with a thing. If you could add a bar with how much it increased, just as in the game. It would be great and more simple.

I have the idea of a small exclamation point if your abilities, transmissions, and symptoms aren't connected (Example: Air 1 would have to be connected to Air 2 or you'd see an exclamation mark by that trait).
28-12-2015, 07:29 AM
(27-05-2015 09:44 PM)ThePlagueCrea Wrote:  
(19-09-2014 03:35 PM)MrBea Wrote:  Hello

I have the idea of a small exclamation point if your abilities, transmissions, and symptoms aren't connected (Example: Air 1 would have to be connected to Air 2 or you'd see an exclamation mark by that trait).

That is a cool idea! Smile