The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Plague inc "Evil Genious Pack "
07-10-2014, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 02:24 PM by tau19182.)
Bug Plague inc "Evil Genious Pack "
"You are tired of winning on Mega-brutal,while playing chess with your class-mates?Your record is 100 thousand points,or higher?You think,that you are a Plague inc PRO?Than you should join the EVIL GENIOUS club!"
The pack includes
1)Evil Genious difficulty(Mega Brutal is easy,compared to this).
2)Evil Genious main menu theme(maybe,something high-tech and evil looking).
3)Evil Genious achievement-complete one normal plague on Evil Genious difficulty.
4)Neurax Master/Zombie God/Ape King-complete one of the special plagues on Evil Genious difficulty.
5)Evil Genious genes-choose the colour of your plague(the colour of the infected countries).
6)"Evil Genious only" Evil Leader Board.
The price should be evil too...Maybe,6 dollars,66 cents(6,66).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 05:38 PM by ShadowSi9ce.)
RE: Plague inc "Evil Genious Pack "
I found a good proposal add more difficulties.
The virus and the neurax are the easiest in my opinion even in Mega Brutal mode.
I like everything to the extreme.
I do not know speak English I'm using google translator excuse me for any misspelling.
09-10-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Plague inc "Evil Genious Pack "
(07-10-2014 05:37 PM)ShadowSi Wrote:  I found a good proposal add more difficulties.
The virus and the neurax are the easiest in my opinion even in Mega Brutal mode.
I like everything to the extreme.
I do not know speak English I'm using google translator excuse me for any misspelling.

actually,I was proposing ''more difficulties''.Just read the thread.