The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Start-Problem
16-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Sad Start-Problem
Hello, I've following problem:

When I start Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam, my Steam-Icon is marked green, but it doesn't launch the game (I don't see anything from the game). Some seconds later the game stops automatically. I've used the Steam graphic code: -w 1366 -h 768, too, but there is no effect. I'm not sure, but I think the problem has occurred by the last update. Before it the game had worked fine, even sometimes launching the game took a half minute.

sfbsemmel jr.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Start-Problem
Hi there. Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Check out our solutions to common issues list here - http://forum.ndemiccreations.com/showthr...p?tid=1836

Follow the instructions for '"Need to be logged into Steam" Error', that should resolve your issue.
19-11-2014, 10:14 PM
I've tried the solutions for "Need to be logged into Steam - Error", but there was no success. Now I have send the output_log-file to pctechsupport@ndemiccreations.com. Some months ago I wasn't able to download custom scenarios, but this problem was solved with an update. Maybe this problem will be solved automatically, too. Thanks for your support. Smile
20-11-2014, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2014 01:51 PM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
Sorry that the last suggestion didn't work for you. We'll look into your output log and get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks

In the mean time however, you could install the Steam beta which was recently released. This has fixed similar issues before.