The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
15-03-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
I'm not sure if its a bug or simply a balance thing, but when playing games i find it very hard to near inpossible to infect Greenland(and sometimes iceland) unless i start there, especially when their ports are closed, even if i have evolved all the right transmission and resistance upgrades.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2014, 05:29 PM
(15-03-2014 05:09 PM)Weertang Wrote:  I'm not sure if its a bug or simply a balance thing, but when playing games i find it very hard to near inpossible to infect Greenland(and sometimes iceland) unless i start there, especially when their ports are closed, even if i have evolved all the right transmission and resistance upgrades.

It's a balance thing.
Greenland is very cold and far away from all the other countries, which makes it much more harder to infect than any other country.

~Hollow.
15-03-2014, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 08:01 PM by LiquidBa38c.)
(15-03-2014 05:09 PM)Weertang Wrote:  I'm not sure if its a bug or simply a balance thing, but when playing games i find it very hard to near inpossible to infect Greenland(and sometimes iceland) unless i start there, especially when their ports are closed, even if i have evolved all the right transmission and resistance upgrades.

greenland can only be infected by a ship coming from russia. and the chance of that happening is initially set to 4% . its a matter of luck Wink
15-03-2014, 08:39 PM
(15-03-2014 07:53 PM)LiquidBac Wrote:  

greenland can only be infected by a ship coming from russia. and the chance of that happening is initially set to 4% . its a matter of luck Wink

Or by air. But you will need Cold 1 and 2 to get there.

~Hollow.
16-03-2014, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2014 02:04 AM by YellowLi02d.)
Just like in the mobile version, there are text bugs in Diarrhoea, Drug Immunity and Aneurysm

Diarrhoea
Poor countries v. vulnerable

Drug Immunity
..... increasing invectivity in .....

Aneurysm (PI:E)
Aneurysm (PI)
..... which causes aneurisms .....
16-03-2014, 02:52 AM
I had nanovirus, everything was going well: I infected almost everyone and I damaged their broadcast for stopping the virus. I got necrosis, that made dead bodies vectors. I then though, 'Hey, I don't need to worry about killing all the infected and leaving innocents left to rebuild society, they will eventually get sick by the dead people!' Then all the infected people died and I lost. SHOULDN'T THE DEAD INFECTED PEOPLE REINFECT HEALTHY PEOPLE?!?!?!
16-03-2014, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2014 12:39 PM by Piekarzc34.)
I observed a little bug with description of Poland. It's quite truncate and I'm unable to read the ending of the text. (Description is too long for this section.)
17-03-2014, 11:50 AM
(16-03-2014 02:52 AM)turtlebomb Wrote:  I had nanovirus, everything was going well: I infected almost everyone and I damaged their broadcast for stopping the virus. I got necrosis, that made dead bodies vectors. I then though, 'Hey, I don't need to worry about killing all the infected and leaving innocents left to rebuild society, they will eventually get sick by the dead people!' Then all the infected people died and I lost. SHOULDN'T THE DEAD INFECTED PEOPLE REINFECT HEALTHY PEOPLE?!?!?!

That may be because the countries all had started burning the corpses. If you watch the news feed you'll see "Country X has started burning infected corpses"

A burnt corpse infects no-one.
17-03-2014, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2014 04:23 PM by YellowLi02d.)
Weird Quit Glitch

Using the latest version of the game (v0.6.1)

How to reproduce:
1. Play an ordinary game.
2. Quit to go back to the main menu.
3. When on the main menu, press the Esc key.
4. Voila!
17-03-2014, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2014 04:18 PM by GoldenAf6d.)
(17-03-2014 03:43 PM)YellowLi Wrote:  Weird Quit Glitch

[VIDEO COMING SOON]
Using the latest version of the game (v0.6.1)

How to reproduce:
1. Play an ordinary game.
2. Quit to go back to the main menu.
3. When on the main menu, press the Esc key.
4. Voila!

Wow, what a weird one. Confirmed, like going to the main menu was just pausing, then being able to do nothing.