The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

When are the humans alerted?
10-10-2015, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 05:51 PM by AnimalM5ba.)
RE: When are the humans alerted?
(10-10-2015 03:59 PM)Bobazoi Wrote:  I have been trying to beat Bacteria on Brutal to no avail.
As soon as I go lethal they get the cure.
I tried not letting any symptoms evovling but then I dont have enough DNA points to kill fast enough.

I also tried spreading the disease keeping the lethality at zero but again they beat me.

I tried spreading and killing (keeping the killing behind) but once again they develop the cure and kill me.

What is the correct strategy?

I can win on Brutal on my IOS version.

(09-10-2015 07:09 PM)AnimalM Wrote:  Severity gives cure away. The more severe it is the more the WHO wants to cure it i.e severity = danger to society. Play parasite and use symbiosis you'll understand a little better

- oh and brutal and mega brutal random blood tests take place limiting the range of secrecy that can be obtained using low severity tactics. Usually by the time you have a single country fully infected you will get a blood test.

Try this-

In following order.

I have used this Strat phone before as well as comp so genes are not essential but do help

Brutal
Genetic mimic
Teracyte
Symptostasis
Cytochrome surge
Urbophile

Let random mutations evolve.
Play aggressively

Start Saudi Arabia

1. Water 1
2. Blood 1
3. Drug resistance 1
4. Water 2
5. Cold resistance 1
6. Drug resistance 2
7. Blood 2
8. Cold resistance 2

From this point evolve more symptoms of infectivity and low/medium lethality stay away from dysentry
You should have lots of DNA for genetic shuffles and organ failure. Wait for 95% pop infected boom organ failure

Good symptoms to speed infectivity
9. Coughing
10. Pneumonia
11. Absesses
12. Sweating

By this point I was ready for organ failure and won

P.s a similar strategy will also work on mega brutal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
When are the humans alerted? - Bobazoid1 - 09-10-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: When are the humans alerted? - AnimalMan - 10-10-2015 05:47 PM