The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Activate Transmission Methods
08-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Question Activate Transmission Methods
Hey folks. I'm having an issue with my scenario's transmission methods. I've removed the defaults because they didn't jibe with my scenario and created my own. However, I'm unable to use them in the game/test and I'm unable to activate them or enable "This is a starting trait."

Any hints to help get these to show up would be appreciated.

Here's a link to a couple of images showing the issue (the forum kept saying my image was too large): http://imgur.com/a/6ysoX
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2017, 04:13 AM
RE: Activate Transmission Methods
i'm by no means an expert but perhaps i can help. i had a similar problem while i was creating my ( See--The GrandMaster, vs 1.) scenario.

if you're trying to create a branch, did you make sure every trait is on ?
if you did use it, did you work backwards with the traits of that branch;
[ example: ( police III -> police II -> police I ) ]. the result ( police I ) would be the first trait to become available followed by the second etc. the most important thing however, is making sure each trait is "on".
to link it to another tree, you have to go to 'trait dependency' and type the other chosen tree's [say: ( criminal I ) of that trait) on the top window; than when ( police III ) is chosen, the new tree i.e. ( criminal I ) becomes available.

unless i totally misunderstood your problem, this is how all of your traits will show up. if one or more still do not, double check that you turned all traits on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply