The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Idea for a new plauge
22-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Skull Idea for a new plauge
I've had the idea for quite sometime and I thought it be really interesting to see how Ndemic can pull it off, if they can. My idea was instead of a plague have an alien invasion and you evolve the aliens to build up a tolerance to the common cold and other bacteria, you could also use the DNA points to evolve the weaponry against the humans. Or you can just do a complete 180 and have the humans try to survive the aliens. That's just what my ideas were.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Idea for a new plauge
I'm pretty sure this doesn't go in the mobile forum. Also, an alien/digital virus has been suggested before. Many times.
26-05-2014, 02:38 AM
I agree with Ruvaak Plague Inc. needs and out of this world plague. I suggest a parasitoid parasite like a Xenomorph in the Alien franchise. Though I don't know how you would do it I still believe it would make a great add-on for the Plague Inc. franchise.
26-05-2014, 08:31 AM
A new PLAUGE?
02-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Definitely on the ideas list Wink