The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

"I never asked for this" achievement?
28-05-2014, 12:41 PM
"I never asked for this" achievement?
Any guides on how to get this particular achievement? I've been playing for quite some time now but I still can't get this achievement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: "I never asked for this" achievement?
I just got it now. I was playing as a bio weapon, I never got too deadly but just enough that they started to manufacture artificial organs: that process seemed to negate how the pathogen becomes progressively more deadly. After a while of being a little bit deadly and a load of organ batches being produced, I got a news popup titled 'I didn't ask for this' came up and I got the achievement
29-05-2014, 07:50 AM
you upgrade paranoia, thats when you get the "i didnt ask for this" thing

make sure to upgrade insanity later in the game, trust me.
30-05-2014, 08:29 AM
(29-05-2014 07:50 AM)PowerMetalFo Wrote:  you upgrade paranoia, thats when you get the "i didnt ask for this" thing

make sure to upgrade insanity later in the game, trust me.

I upgraded Paranoia after the Artificial organs to save lives popup but nothing happens. Is something supposed to pop up after upgrading Paranoia?
08-05-2015, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 01:03 AM by ShadowHedgeh8a2.)
I got the same achievement when playing Artificial Organs scenario as the Bacteria. I got so far - I think by evolving Insanity - the people started ripping out the artificial organs!! How amazing!!
03-06-2015, 12:16 PM
http://icspicy.blogspot.sk/2014/06/plagu...-this.html

check this, it will help a lot.