The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

So, the new plague is coming, place your bets!
16-06-2014, 04:03 AM
So, the new plague is coming, place your bets!
Yeah, humanity will be threatened by a new plague. Annihilating humanity over and over again in creative ways always makes me happy... in a weird way haha.

So, what do you guys think about the new coming plague?

In my opinion, it will probably be the digital virus.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: So, the new plague is coming, place your bets!
Werewolf-related, judging from the hairy outline.
17-06-2014, 02:14 AM
Something with Apes.. Just a wild guess :3
17-06-2014, 02:37 AM
I would say, that it might be a virus from space.
You know, sort of a virus or alien type bug, hitching a ride on a meteor.
Like the movie, Andromeda Strain? maybe.
Where it mutates in earth atmosphere.

JASTER.
17-06-2014, 07:40 AM
(17-06-2014 02:37 AM)JASTE Wrote:  I would say, that it might be a virus from space.

JASTER.

Meterite-fall-CABOOM!!!-shards of meterite-crystal-goes underground-What is this beatifull thing-Arrrgh!!!-Mom,there is a body there!!!!-No,its a glass statue siily-Stop-What da hell...-Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!-a year later-Sir,the delta-two column is crushing LA-Sarge,launche da nukes-Aye-BBC News:The crystal columns crushed LA,Washington,Chicago.London is holding.Rome is holding.Pekin is holding.Moscow counter-strikes using a new B.E.A.R technology.President Volodimir Putin says that a similar blight was found in Stalins time,and that Russia has the technology and experience to deal with this.Chinese Emperor Kim Chen In says that they found a way to utilize the crystal,using a new Akushiromato harvester-Sad news:Angela Merkel says that '99 percents of Germany are foccilised'.The only green zone left-Greenland and Norwey-they utilize a new Dovahkin cyborg,that destroys the crysstal on molekular levels,using a sonic Fus Ro Dah! weapon.Thats all for today. A column crushed the BBC center

Its crisstaline blight...
17-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Daaamn tau, you are excessively excited hahahah
17-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Digital virus, I hope.
17-06-2014, 05:48 PM
(17-06-2014 05:09 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Daaamn tau, you are excessively excited hahahah

emm,what?
17-06-2014, 08:48 PM
(17-06-2014 05:48 PM)tau199 Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 05:09 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Daaamn tau, you are excessively excited hahahah

emm,what?

Meterite-fall-CABOOM!!!-shards of meterite-crystal-goes underground-What is this beatifull thing-Arrrgh!!!

hahah
18-06-2014, 01:15 AM
(17-06-2014 07:40 AM)tau199 Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 02:37 AM)JASTE Wrote:  I would say, that it might be a virus from space.

JASTER.

Meterite-fall-CABOOM!!!-shards of meterite-crystal-goes underground-What is this beatifull thing-Arrrgh!!!-Mom,there is a body there!!!!-No,its a glass statue siily-Stop-What da hell...-Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!-a year later-Sir,the delta-two column is crushing LA-Sarge,launche da nukes-Aye-BBC News:The crystal columns crushed LA,Washington,Chicago.London is holding.Rome is holding.Pekin is holding.Moscow counter-strikes using a new B.E.A.R technology.President Volodimir Putin says that a similar blight was found in Stalins time,and that Russia has the technology and experience to deal with this.Chinese Emperor Kim Chen In says that they found a way to utilize the crystal,using a new Akushiromato harvester-Sad news:Angela Merkel says that '99 percents of Germany are foccilised'.The only green zone left-Greenland and Norwey-they utilize a new Dovahkin cyborg,that destroys the crysstal on molekular levels,using a sonic Fus Ro Dah! weapon.Thats all for today. A column crushed the BBC center

Its crisstaline blight...

Kim Jong Un is not from China. I am offended.