The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

New Plague Inc. disease announced
03-07-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: New Plague Inc. disease announced
NdemicMarc, can I be the composer for upcoming diseases?. I could do it!

Message me if you want.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Cool!! I should have known because of the hints given (the "Dawn of a new plague" and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' shout out to Plague Inc.) but it's all the more interesting to be caught off guard like this!
I even saw an interesting article that described gameplay on the official twitter, so if you think it's a "rip off" of the Frozen Virus, you might want to look at this article.
So you'll have both human and ape transmission, and you might be controlling the apes sort of like the Necroa Virus with its horde ability.
I personally think that makes it unique enough, and we all know Ndemic Creations wouldn't try to disappoint Smile
So maybe we'll see what happens when it is released? Wink
03-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Any info about the price for Android and PC?
03-07-2014, 09:31 PM
(03-07-2014 10:21 AM)NdemicMa Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 04:42 AM)tau199 Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 03:50 AM)A Gu Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 01:30 AM)DrunkGam Wrote:  I'm going to be sincere with you guys. I expected something a bit more original like a digital virus or something similar. This looks more like advertising than an actual plague... Sorry if my opinion sounds harsh, but it's my opinion and I dont really like the new plague. You are doing a great job, but you should point it towards other directions like using more original ideas or updating PI: E

The hell is supposed to be fun about a digital virus? Wow, you shut down a bunch of computers. Big deal.

I'm really looking forward to this new plague!

Hey,don't you understand?There IS a similar plague in-game - the frozen virus...So its not very original...
P.c. I hope that after this 'simian stuff' Ndemic would create something really cool...

Don't worry at all about this being similar to Frozen Virus - that was a cool scenario, but remember this is an all-new disease type with brand new gameplay mechanics, graphics, music etc. It is completely different and I think you will be very pleasantly surprised Smile

Any announcement on the release date?
04-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Hmm.. found something useful Big Grin
[Image: 1012061_531252173589707_527888481_n.png]
One thing: link is real Wink
05-07-2014, 02:10 PM
I'd prefered the digital virus or the cristalline blight.
05-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Why is everyone so disappointed? Sad
I know everyone has their own taste and ideas, but don't be. This is Ndemic Creations and I bet it's
gonna be awesome! Big Grin

Maybe it's just me but I love collaborations between different franchises! Especially when it comes to games. Smile
Even if it's a bit of a promotion. Let's be honest. In these times it's very necessary to promote and know how to.
Plus I bet with more plague types to come, there's going to be something for everyone.

I'm super excited! ^^
06-07-2014, 02:44 AM
I'm very excited as well. I'm a huge fan of Planet of the Apes - this is practically a dream come true for me. In fact, the first thing I thought of when I saw a plane first spread a disease in Plague Inc. was the ending of Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
06-07-2014, 03:21 PM
When is it coming?
08-07-2014, 06:28 PM
So this week it is! Big Grin

Yay! Hyped! ^^